Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Letting go...


So here my heart just let it go…
You did whatever you could do…

Grieve till you must…
But don’t be too long…
It was never really yours…
You could never go along…

A small speck of dust in the divine design…
Does my pain not count… why are my troubles only mine…

But its feeling better already…
I feel the pain bleeding out from me…
I feel the memories fading out from me…
I feel comforted that it was mine… at least for a moment it felt like mine...

Finally I feel I'm letting go...

2 comments:

  1. nice illustration... n nice profile pic too :) srry, cudnt help commenting on the peripherals, now tht i hv criticized ur writing so much... :) some appreciation was due!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanku my beloved Godmother....
    Btw all your comments are well taken.... :)

    ReplyDelete