Saturday, June 6, 2009

My Rainbow ~ Rediscovered


Its 12 noon and I’m sitting at The Taj Banjara road junction… I’ve been here the entire morning till now. It is the most unlikely place to be in for so long, for me or for anyone else for that matter. The sun is burning over my head. I look up and am dazzled by its brightness. I look down and see beautiful patterns on the earth. Petrol mixing with water...The rainbow colors… intricate swirls… flowing river… obstructions in between… but the rainbow continues to flow… becoming brighter and deeper… engulfing me into its colors… taking me back to unremarkable yet strong memories… the rainbow as I remember… the rainbow that I spent hours watching… on the bus drive of my school… in the garage of my old house…

when the knowledge of organic chemistry had not wiped away the wonder or leisure of seeing it form… My Rainbow - Rediscovered…

2 comments:

  1. A simple n sweet one...though some readers (read as Siddhant Baijal) wud like to knw wat happnd after u saw the rainbow....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rainbow started dancing in front of my eyes and the lead sent me home...
    Not a bad ending i tell you...

    ReplyDelete